So I just got drilled hard by a pretty large hard money lender that was comparing LendingWise to Salesforce. Without giving me an oppty to do a demo or properly ask questions for discovery, the CEO prospect says, ” Send me an E-mail with your best pitch” So here it is… What do you think?
Thank-you for your time today and opportunity to earn your business. We are a SaaS platform provider exclusively in the mortgage industry for over 10 years. For the last 8 years we have developed our platform for the loss mitigation industry covering loan modifications, short sales, REO management, NPL pools, Etc… with clients ranging from City National Bank, Bay View, MCM Capital, National Servicing Center, and hundreds of other investors, law firms & sub servicer type of clients. Our platform has handled over 2.5 million loans to date.
As of Q1 2017 we have been solely focused on hard money lending, with clients like Gelt Financial, Rain City Capital, Spearson Investment Group, RezCap Funding, Express Capital Lending, Kajain Capital, We have a very robust enterprise platform that easily handles thousands of users. As a cloud based provider, our platform can be deployed instantly, with easy to use admin control modules that let you customize and personalize your platform with the following:
- Your own loan programs with guidelines that reduces ineligible deals getting submitted or created.
- Webforms for online submission
- Work flow steps with automated rules
- Dynamic doc checklist based off loan program
- Loan stages/status
- Sub status
- E-mail templates that can pre-populate with merge tag fields
- PDF forms and Docs that can pre-populate with merge tag fields
If you can’t customize something using the built in module controls, then we can do it for you behind the scenes, usually at little to no cost, assuming the feature request makes sense for the industry. If not or you want a private feature built, we can do it exclusively for your platform, billable at a fixed project rate. Additionally, we are constantly providing free updates to the platform every other week for new features and options that make the software better and easier to use for all the users, including borrowers, brokers, branch/account executives, and the back office users.
User Types and Portals
A huge selling point to our platform is the user hierarchy and user permissions/settings built in to our platform, which is not easy to build, even with Salesforce. You have a lot of security control and permissions per user or per user type, which gives you a lot of flexibility in how you scale and grow your user base. More specifically, the user hierarchy has a Branch/Account Executive level user that is the parent to broker/agent/affiliate level users. And if you want an Account Manager that manages multiple branches, that can be done as well. In short, the system supports 4 main user types and login portals to manage their respective relationships & deals:
1. Back Office Employees: Admin Manager, processor, underwriter, closer, account manager, Investor, etc…
2. Branch or Account Executive: Realty Companies, affiliate mortgage company, AEs, etc…
3. Broker, LOs, Agents, Affiliates, Etc…
4. Borrowers, Co-Borrowers, Entity’s
Additional Bells & Whistles
- Built in SMS, E-fax & E-sign technology
- Mass E-mail with drip campaign or automated rules based sending
- Robust pipeline management. Search and sort by very granular details and export into Excel reports
- Ability to charge borrowers via payment gateway: either for misc fees or mtg payment via ACH
- Track employee productivity by # of logins, session duration, # of file edits, notes, tasks, assigned files, etc…
- Contact manager for all 3rd party vendors involved with a loan file like appraiser, realtor, title, ins rep, inspector, estimator, etc…
- API for lead or deal posting from CIX, Lead Mailbox, Encompass, Salesforce, or any 3rd party.
- Deal Analysis calculator- Calculates net profit of a deal. Works inside the platform for all user and on any website as a lead capture widget.
- 1-click order for appraisal, bpo, AVM, title insurance, lien search, background check, credit pull, inspections,… all from your preferred vendors or ours.
Coming Soon Features:
- Lender marketplace- for lenders/brokers that get a deal they can’t fund themselves, they can post it or send it directly to other lenders/investors within their private network or the LendingWise public directory.
- Note Marketplace- Same concept as above, but for selling or buying notes
- Loan servicing module- Either via partnership or built out as a light servicing module.
- Investor cash flow/profit tracker- Investors can track their returns on capital provided per loan or per fund.
I hope you find value in all the items listed above. I wish we had more time together, as I like to do a deep dive into discovering what’s inside the current “lending stack”, different channels of business, and what goals you have for future growth.
I look forward to hearing from you & your team.