- Full Time
- Miami or work from home
Do you want to work for a company powering the digital lending transformation across numerous lending verticals? We have developed a lending platform that is robust, customizable, & turnkey for numerous commercial lending products like residential/commercial real estate lending, business funding, SBA, Equipment, MCA and more. The lending suite of products includes a CRM, LOS, Marketplace, and Servicing capabilities, ALL-IN-ONE platform. It’s the holy grail for every commercial/private lender or broker network of any size. We launched in early 2018 and have seen explosive growth nationwide.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for onboarding our cloud based lending software solutions to newly acquired customers nationwide, ranging from established brokers to enterprise large scale lending organizations. We go above & beyond for our growing client base & they need a tailored onboarding experience that is specific to their needs.
Full Job Description
The Customer Success Manager engages with customers of all types to understand and accelerate the realization of their business outcomes through the successful adoption of the LendingWise platform and services. We create customers for life by cultivating key relationships through continuous engagement, focusing on delivering positive business outcomes and ensuring a seamless customer experience.
LendingWise is looking for a Customer Success Manager to drive best in class levels of adoption and value realization for customers. The role will utilize all our processes & tools to help new clienst successfully get onboarded onto the CRM & LOS software platform.
The ideal candidate will have tech support experience & have some lending or real estate background. We are looking for someone who understands web based technology, can learn complex configuration settings & patiently teach that to end admin level users. You ideally know the needs of a lender or brokers offering mortgage or business funding products.
- Communicate the value proposition for the LendingWise platform and understand how it can be applied to address specific customer needs across all customer personas.
- Manage the customer experience – from sales handoff through post-sales on-boarding and adoption
- Be a customer advocate to ensure the right priority and technical resources are being applied to maximize customer success activities, including working closely with the dev team if & when needed.
- Partner closely with the sales organization to drive new sales, renew contracts, minimize customer churn, and maximize revenue expansion.
- Work to drive higher product adoption and customer satisfaction during the onboarding process.
- Upsell clients when appropriate to earn additional commission.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in technical support, customer success and/or a support role for a lending operation.
- Proven track record of customer success in a fast-growing and scaling business.
- Strong empathy for customers
- Comfort level working with CRM systems
- Excellent collaboration and relationship-building skills, including with internal and external stakeholders at Sr. levels of management
- Competitive base salary & commission for exceeding min quotas
- Full health insurance
- 2 weeks paid time off annually
- Annual Bonus