- Full Time
- Miami or Work Remote
Do you want to work for a company powering the digital lending transformation across numerous lending verticals? We have developed a lending platform that is robust, customizable, & turnkey for numerous residential & commercial lending products like fix & flip, rental/DSCR loans Construction, business funding, SBA, Equipment, MCA and more. The lending suite of products includes a CRM, LOS, Marketplace, and Servicing capabilities, ALL-IN-ONE platform. It’s the holy grail for every commercial/private lender or broker network of any size. We launched in early 2018 and have seen explosive growth nationwide.
The LendingWise Sales Development Rep (SDR/BDR) will be responsible for prospecting & following up with leads for our cloud based lending software solutions to prospective customers nationwide, ranging from established brokers to enterprise large scale lending organizations. We have an ongoing pipeline of inbound leads, but will also require you to hunt for new business.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities
- Obtain a thorough understanding of LendingWise products, features, & benefits
- Fully adopt our internal sales CRM to to create & manage a pipeline of leads and accounts
- Qualify & establish relationships with new target leads to achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Help support the start of the sales cycle from initial customer engagement, as well as follow up after Account Executive completed demos or strategic meetings.
- Prospect for potential customers using various tools & direct methods such as cold calling, E-mailing, direct mail and indirect methods such as networking/social selling.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Provide feedback to upper management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Provide feedback to upper management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- STRONG ability to work independently & be self motivated
- Demonstrated knowledge of cold prospecting & qualifying potential accounts
- Expert knowledge of MS Outlook or Gsuite for gmail & calendar, Zoom and prospecting tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator, industry directories), Zoho CRM or equivalent.
- 3+ years of successful B2B sales development experience
- Experience identifying and working with C-level contacts
- Experience with selling technology/software related products OR strong mortgage lending , business funding, financial services experience
- Bachelors degree preferred, but not required
- Experience working with external channel partners
- Experience selling within SMB organizations (<100 employees)
- Commercial/private mortgage lending or processing experience a huge plus
- Competitive base salary & commission for exceeding min quotas
- Full health insurance
- 2 weeks paid time off annually
- Annual Bonus