- Full Time
- Miami, FL. or work from home
Do you want to work for a company powering the digital lending transformation across numerous lending verticals? We have developed a lending platform that is robust, customizable, & turnkey for numerous commercial lending products like residential/commercial real estate lending, business funding, SBA, Equipment, MCA and more. The lending suite of products includes a CRM, LOS, Marketplace, and Servicing capabilities, ALL-IN-ONE platform. It’s the holy grail for every commercial/private lender or broker network of any size. We launched in early 2018 and have seen explosive growth nationwide.
The Director of Customer Success will be responsible for onboarding our cloud based lending software solutions to newly acquired customers nationwide, ranging from established brokers to enterprise large scale lending organizations. We go above & beyond for our growing client base & they need a tailored onboarding experience that is specific to their needs.
Full Job Description
The Director of Customer Success engages with customers of all types to understand and accelerate the realization of their business outcomes through the successful adoption of the LendingWise platform and services. We create customers for life by cultivating key relationships through continuous engagement, focusing on delivering positive business outcomes and ensuring a seamless customer experience.
LendingWise is looking for a Senior Director to lead our Customer Success organization to drive best in class levels of adoption and value realization for customers. The role will manage our Customer Success Manager team & optimize all our processes & tools.
The ideal leader will have senior leadership experience leading Customer Success in a Subscription and SaaS environment & have some lending or real estate background. We are looking for someone who has shown evidence with a strategic vision with execution results, critical thinking and a show of decisiveness to drive business results and customer outcomes that enhance critical SaaS metrics like churn rate, CLV, CAC, MRR, NPS.
- Communicate the value proposition for the LendingWise platform and understand how it can be applied to address specific customer needs across all customer personas.
- Be responsible for delivering high net and gross revenue retention rate, reduced customer churn, high software adoption, and high customer satisfaction/net promoter scores for our SaaS platform.
- Manage the customer experience – from sales handoff through post-sales on-boarding and adoption
- Be a customer advocate to ensure the right priority and technical resources are being applied to maximize customer success activities, including working closely with the global customer support and product management teams.
- Partner closely with the sales organization to drive new sales, renew contracts, minimize customer churn, and maximize revenue expansion.
- Develop strategic programs and practices to influence future revenue potential through higher product adoption and customer satisfaction during the onboarding process.
- Research, develop and apply best practices to improve and keep customer engagement fresh.
- Define and implement necessary systems and tools to provide key business information and metrics to highlight the team’s performance and effectiveness.
- Minimum of 10 years experience both as an individual contributor and a leader in customer-facing organizations in a Subscription/SaaS software company.
- 5+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with modern customer success processes, strategies, and tools. Gainsight experience preferred.
- Experience with the sales and delivery of paid service offerings, and revenue management.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit/build/retain teams and implement new business process.
- Proven track record of success in a fast-growing and scaling business.
- Ability to manage and influence through persuasion
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Comfort level working in a metric-driven environment, including reporting on and improving business performance against a set of monthly KPIs and metrics.
- Excellent collaboration and relationship-building skills, including with internal and external stakeholders at Sr. levels of management
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred
- Competitive base salary & commission for exceeding min quotas
- Full health insurance
- 2 weeks paid time off annually
- Annual Bonus